Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it possible to see hard drives connected to my iPad pro on my iMac via wifi?

When my iPad Pro connects to my iMac Pro via wifi, will I be able to see hard drives connected to. my iPad?

Like connecting a HD to the iPad Pro and the iPad Pro wifi to a computer, will I see a drive commented or be able to transfer files from that drive via the iPad Pro to my desktop?

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 8:54 AM

Hi GavrielTech,

Simply put, no. You will not be able to see storage devices connected to your iPad Pro if it is connected to the same network as your iMac Pro. The iMac Pro has USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Ports, so any storage medium you connect to it you should just be able to connect directly to your desktop.

Hope it helps!

-Geotrax

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 8:54 AM in response to GavrielTech

Hi GavrielTech,

Simply put, no. You will not be able to see storage devices connected to your iPad Pro if it is connected to the same network as your iMac Pro. The iMac Pro has USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Ports, so any storage medium you connect to it you should just be able to connect directly to your desktop.

Hope it helps!

-Geotrax

is it possible to see hard drives connected to my iPad pro on my iMac via wifi?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.