Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ran a EtreCheck just to see if anything was wrong have the pro pack, looks like a Crash happened?

HI there so i ran the program EtreCheck on my 2015 imac just to see how the pro pack worked i had and it looks like i had some sort of windows server crash thing, i never noticed it so kinda strange here is the report from the program. The imac seems to fine i have not noticed any crashes to very strange.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 2:49 PM

I looked at the Etrecheck report and see no obvious concerns. The machine appears to be running very well.

Apps do crash occasionally due to a confluence of items but that doesn't mean there's a problem. If you get repeated crashes then it's time to look more carefully at the situation.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 2:49 PM in response to KI7PBG

I looked at the Etrecheck report and see no obvious concerns. The machine appears to be running very well.

Apps do crash occasionally due to a confluence of items but that doesn't mean there's a problem. If you get repeated crashes then it's time to look more carefully at the situation.

ran a EtreCheck just to see if anything was wrong have the pro pack, looks like a Crash happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.