Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't redownload digital booklet

I am trying to redownload the digital booklet of an album I purchased some years ago. I was just able to redownload all of the songs by unhiding the album in my iTunes account settings. But the booklet is what I'm really looking for, and it did not download along with the album, and when I try to go to download it separately, it says "purchased" and does not let me click on it. When I go to my purchases, it doesn't even show the booklet, only the songs.

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 2:04 PM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2021 1:11 PM in response to rplatypus

Howdy rplatypus, 

It's great to have you in the Apple Support Community. We understand that you’re having some difficulties tracking down your digital booklet. We can help.

“To find your digital booklets on your Mac, open the Books app, then click PDFs.” 

Listen to audiobooks in Apple Books

Although the article is related to audiobooks, the same method for locating digital booklets from album purchases will apply as well.

Cheers! 

Mar 4, 2021 5:52 PM in response to Corrie84

Thanks for your reply. It's not that I'm having trouble tracking it down; the booklet doesn't exist on my computer because I am unable to download it. As the first picture shows, when I try to redownload it in iTunes, it won't let me click where it says "purchased" - even though i unhid the album and was able to redownload all the other songs. As the second picture shows, there are no books/pdfs/digital booklets in my Books app. The issue is that iTunes won't let me download the digital booklet even though I have purchased it (years ago, granted, but I still think I should have access to it! At this point I'd be willing to pay to purchase it again, but it won't let me repurchase either!)

can't redownload digital booklet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.