Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy from an Apple Authorized Reseller, do I get the same monthly installment deal on a MacBook Pro

If I buy from an Apple Authorized Reseller, do I get the same monthly installment deal on a MacBook Pro using the Apple Credit card?

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:44 AM

No. Some Authorized Resellers have their own financing plans through other companies.

Also see the following from Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Whether you shop on apple.com, on the Apple Store app, or at an Apple Store, simply choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option when you make your purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 9:44 AM in response to MOhren

No. Some Authorized Resellers have their own financing plans through other companies.

Also see the following from Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Whether you shop on apple.com, on the Apple Store app, or at an Apple Store, simply choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option when you make your purchase.

Mar 3, 2021 9:46 AM in response to MOhren

We are not Apple so you can't get an "official" answer here. However this part of the article you linked:

To receive a 0% APR installment on eligible products from apple.com, the Apple Store app, or an Apple Store, you must choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option at checkout.

suggests it does not apply to a reseller. You can ask the reseller but they probably have a separate non-Apple plan if any.

If I buy from an Apple Authorized Reseller, do I get the same monthly installment deal on a MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.