Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Toolbar

Hi, I am trying to customise my Safari toolbar (Mac Ver: 11.2.2) and I cannot make any changes.

I go to view and customise the toolbar. I try to dragging an item to the toolbar and nothing happens.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:39 AM

Hey there kym4643,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to customize the Safari toolbar. We'll be glad to assist you.

To confirm, are you following the steps from section "Customize the toolbar" here Customize the Safari browser window on Mac?

Does this happen if you quit Safari, and restart? Here's how:

Quit apps on Mac

Log out, sleep, restart, and shut down Mac

If that doesn't fix the issues, please follow this for additional guidance: If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 9:39 AM in response to kym4643

Hey there kym4643,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to customize the Safari toolbar. We'll be glad to assist you.

To confirm, are you following the steps from section "Customize the toolbar" here Customize the Safari browser window on Mac?

Does this happen if you quit Safari, and restart? Here's how:

Quit apps on Mac

Log out, sleep, restart, and shut down Mac

If that doesn't fix the issues, please follow this for additional guidance: If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Cheers!

Safari Toolbar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.