Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11" 2020 magnetic strip doesn't stick to ipad magic keyboard when in a back cover

hi, I have a iPad Pro 11" 2020 with a back cover (back cover only). I would like use it this way with the magic keyboard. but the magic keyboard can't "reach" the magnetic connector as the back cover (however thin plastic) forms a barrier between the magnetic connector on the keyboard and magnetic connector on the ipad back.

Is there any kind of magnetic connector "riser" or some solution that will enable the connector on ipad back to reach the connector on magic keyboard even when the ipad has a back cover on?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 5:38 AM

I found a back cover that is compatible with magic keyboard on amazon.com from the brand switcheasy coverbuddy.

1 reply

iPad Pro 11" 2020 magnetic strip doesn't stick to ipad magic keyboard when in a back cover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.