Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constantly logged out from Messages app on Macbook

Hello,

When I try to login, I'm automatically logged out from the Messages app from my Macbook after 2-3 seconds, and the Messages are working fine on my iPhone. I tried changing the password, but still no luck, nothing helps...

Have anyone had this issue before?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 12:24 AM

Good day Irina,

Thank you for the answer and the solutions! I have fixed this issue by calling the Apple Support. It seems that my account was blocked from spam on the Messages app, not sure why and how but that was the reason that the app was logging me out all the time. So the apple support unblocked me and now everything it is working fine! :)

I hope this will help for someone else, if they are having this same issue.

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 12:24 AM in response to i_rina

Good day Irina,

Thank you for the answer and the solutions! I have fixed this issue by calling the Apple Support. It seems that my account was blocked from spam on the Messages app, not sure why and how but that was the reason that the app was logging me out all the time. So the apple support unblocked me and now everything it is working fine! :)

I hope this will help for someone else, if they are having this same issue.

Kind regards.

Mar 7, 2021 10:24 AM in response to andrejagovski

Hello andrejagovski,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are encountering some issues with the Messages app on your MacBook Pro. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

To begin, we want to make sure that your Mac is logged in to your Apple ID and has a good internet connection. If you choose the Apple menu () > System Preferences, do you see a button to Sign In, or does it show the correct Apple ID there?

Sign in with your Apple ID

Once we've confirmed you have a good working internet connection and you are signed in with your Apple ID on the Mac, take a look at the steps listed in the following article to get signed in to iMessage:

Use Messages with your Mac

If the issues persist, we advise going over the sections in the following article to check to ensure there aren't any outages, that the time and date are set correctly and your software is up to date as well as trying to boot your Mac in to safe mode:

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Keep us updated on how it goes or if you have any questions. We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

Constantly logged out from Messages app on Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.