Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey Apple, I have a concern about my MacBook Pro! Can you help me with that?

It is true that if some liquid falls on the computer, Apple warranty doesn’t cover? And neither Apple coverage?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:58 AM

paulina-14 wrote:

It is true that if some liquid falls on the computer, Apple warranty doesn’t cover? And neither Apple coverage?

If you have AppleCare+ it will cover a large portion of accidental damage.

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html

AppleCare+ (similar for iPhone and iPad, each incident of accidental damage) for Mac will carry its own price tag. Screen damage or “external enclosure damage” will run $99 per incident, while other damage, including water damage, will run $299. Users receive coverage of two incidents under AppleCare+, and after the two incidents have been used up, out-of-warranty replacement rates will apply

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 6:58 AM in response to paulina-14

paulina-14 wrote:

If you have AppleCare+ it will cover a large portion of accidental damage.

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html

AppleCare+ (similar for iPhone and iPad, each incident of accidental damage) for Mac will carry its own price tag. Screen damage or “external enclosure damage” will run $99 per incident, while other damage, including water damage, will run $299. Users receive coverage of two incidents under AppleCare+, and after the two incidents have been used up, out-of-warranty replacement rates will apply

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Hey Apple, I have a concern about my MacBook Pro! Can you help me with that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.