Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: Heart health notifications on your Apple Watch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High heart rate notification wont stop!

I configured high heart rate to no notification to "Off" but it seems like it is "stuck" on alerting me if it goes over 100. I am a large guy with a RHR of 75-80 but when I stand up go to the bathroom, shower, eat heavy carb meal, it might creep right above 100 for a second and I am tired of getting the alerts so I changed the high heart rate alert to 120 but it kept doing it at 100, I then turned it to Off and it keeps doing it again. This watch is 3 days old. What is going on?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 10:49 AM

4 replies

High heart rate notification wont stop!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.