Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Get Battery Level" shortcut not working

Hi! I've been trying to get better at tracking my iPhone battery usage. I have my iPhone plugged into a smart plug that automatically turns on early in the morning, and turns off after about 3 hours, which usually gives my iPhone just enough time to fully charge. I've been trying to use the "Get Battery Level" shortcut when my iPhone starts charging in the morning, so I can track how long it takes my iPhone to charge starting at different battery levels. I always get the notification that it began charging, but it never shows me the percentage as part of any notification. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max running on iOS 14.4. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 4:51 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

"Get Battery Level" shortcut not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.