Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove Authorized Device

I no longer have the devices listed under Manage Devices. I'm trying to remove them but the REMOVE option is grayed out. Apple Help tells me to remove them from the actual devices but...I no longer have the devices so...I can't remove them. Help!

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:37 PM

See:

Authorise or deauthorise your computer for iTunes Store purchases – Apple Support

If you run out of authorisations, deauthorise all

If one of your 5 authorisations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorise it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorisations, you need to choose Deauthorise All on the Account Information page. Then authorise each computer that you still use.

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 6:37 PM in response to Philip7

See:

Authorise or deauthorise your computer for iTunes Store purchases – Apple Support

If you run out of authorisations, deauthorise all

If one of your 5 authorisations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorise it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorisations, you need to choose Deauthorise All on the Account Information page. Then authorise each computer that you still use.

Good luck!

Remove Authorized Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.