You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit card number is invalid

I Live in Turkey and I got a new debit card but my iPhone keeps saying credit card number is invalid. The card isn’t visa or MasterCard but the old one was. The current card is Troy. I was wondering if that’s the reason why my iPhone keeps rejecting it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 8:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 8:30 PM

Only the payment methods listed in your account details are supported in your country. If you don't see the Troy card listed, you can't use it.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 6, 2021 8:30 PM in response to Yokhana

Only the payment methods listed in your account details are supported in your country. If you don't see the Troy card listed, you can't use it.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Credit card number is invalid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.