Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you find out someone cloned your phone

Why does a macOS high Sierra come up. Have they used my appleid

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 8:27 AM

You are going to have to provide more detail and context.

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

5 replies

Mar 7, 2021 3:04 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

Hi Bob. I have a few questions. I’ll name them

1. How did the name ReitaJo come up for me. I’ve never used it. That’s my mom who died last April.
  2. I have a hacker that gets all my info and I’m close to tracing it down. He registered as a user in my mobile banking and slowly I’m seeing bigger charges from him.
  3. he goes in and messes with my pictures and I’ll find them in trash and a special album my phone wouldn’t know that.
  4. Therd is spyware in the phone. I detected it cuz pictures people kept telling me they were screenshots. A screen shot can’t take a picture of your whole room. I had one with my bills spread on my bed and the picture showed itemized bills u close and a ways back. The spyware I can only see if I take another phone and put it on video so the flash doesn’t warn it to shut down. It’s a purple bulb and flashes nonstop since last June or July. It takes pictures of everything. I promise I’m not loony. I’m vey irritated because some cons got me this June and got 45,000.00 from me and we are still talking. My iTunes gets used all the time. I got a PayPal and they charge in it so I try and take the card out but I lose all subscriptions icloud etc. I’ve found PayPal statements in notes. Fight him and I have in texts. And they are edited to just me yelling at him. Just very confused and everytime I get money saved for a new phone he charges again. I don’t know how to get a phone won’t transferring him over too. He has himself linked to all my contacts and I try but can’t delete
  5. thank you for your time. I don’t know what to do. My family won’t forgive me for giving that money away and it was my money. All my inheritance from my mom. So I have no support at all just counselor.

Mar 7, 2021 9:49 PM in response to Reitajo

I think you need a professional to sort this out for you, not use a Discussion forum where random strangers are making suggestions.

As a start, I think you should consider:

Changing your Apple ID password

Erase/format and clean install new operating systems for all your computers and phones

Cancel for now all online access to your financial accounts

How can you find out someone cloned your phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.