Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

when I try to make an in app purchase it only selects my card (which doesn’t have enough money for what I’m getting) as a payment option instead of my Apple ID funds ware I do have enough money so it just cancels the purchase thinking I don’t. How can I fix this ??

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 5:18 AM

Hi YOLOmoop,

We understand you're having trouble having the proper payment method used during your purchase, and we can shed light on why that's happening. This information goes over How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed including why the Apple ID balance might not be used first in certain scenarios.

Use the Learn more section or this link for tips on how to Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities forum, and have a great week!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 5:18 AM in response to YOLOmoop

Hi YOLOmoop,

We understand you're having trouble having the proper payment method used during your purchase, and we can shed light on why that's happening. This information goes over How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed including why the Apple ID balance might not be used first in certain scenarios.

Use the Learn more section or this link for tips on how to Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities forum, and have a great week!

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.