Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11Pro max mail sound

How can I install sound warnings for new incoming mails? I tried several ways but it still doesn't work.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 1:17 AM

2 replies

Mar 8, 2021 2:11 AM in response to MiekeBart

To make sure you're being notified when emails are sent to your iPhone, here are three things you can do:

1. Check if you're signed in on Mail by heading to Settings > Passwords & Accounts, and check if Mail is enabled on your iCloud or Gmail account.
  2. Head on to Notifications > scroll down to Mail > and make sure notifications are allowed, all three Alert types are selected, and Sounds are enabled (do this to all accounts if you're signed to two or more accounts)
  3. Check if the notifications on Mail is either "Push" or "Fetch". Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data > choose how you want your emails delivered to you. "Push" means emails will be delivered to you as long as you're connected to the internet. "Fetch" means you will set a certain time of the day that you will be notified of new emails.

I hope this information helps. Have a great day!

iphone 11Pro max mail sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.