Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I see the photos that I have taken with my iPhone on my Mac

how do I see the photos that I have taken with my iPhone on my Mac. Can someone help me with this. Thanks, Vinod

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 9:20 AM

Are you using iCloud Photos on the iPhone? Then you should be able to see your iPhone photos in the Photos.app on your Mac, if you enable iCloud Photos on the Mac as well.

Or connect the iHone to a USB port of the Mac and download the photos from the iPhone onto your Mac, either with Image Capture or the Photos.app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 9:20 AM in response to Givika

Are you using iCloud Photos on the iPhone? Then you should be able to see your iPhone photos in the Photos.app on your Mac, if you enable iCloud Photos on the Mac as well.

Or connect the iHone to a USB port of the Mac and download the photos from the iPhone onto your Mac, either with Image Capture or the Photos.app.

how do I see the photos that I have taken with my iPhone on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.