Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting calendar notifications

I keep getting calendar notifications that state “ you iPhone may be compromised“ or “ someone may be monitoring your online activity“.

my calendar also has things plugged in with this warning on several days.

I seen a response from Apple, and to delete any rogue notifications in calendar under accounts, but I could not find a rogue Calendar.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 1:32 AM

5 replies

Mar 10, 2021 1:44 AM in response to Redfoxx82

Do not worry, that is probably not a virus, it is just a "rogue calendar" account. While browsing on your iPhone you probably clicked on a pop-up and you signed up to get those event reminders.

Unless you tap on the suspicious links in the events, you are safe.

In order to remove the rogue account from your device, read the following instructions:

- on iOS 13 (or earlier versions): go to "Settings", tap on "Passwords & Accounts" and under "ACCOUNTS" see if there is an unknown calendar listed. Remove the rogue account from the list by tapping on it and then on "Delete account".

- on iOS 14 (your case, you own an iPhone SE): go to "Settings", tap on "Calendar" and finally on "Accounts". Remove the rogue account from the list by tapping on it and then on "Delete account".

I keep getting calendar notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.