Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Reminders do not sync

I have searched most, if not all, threads related to Reminders and have not found my answer.

Here's the problem: My reminders do not sync. My iPhone is at iOS 14.4. My MacBook Air is at Version 11.2.2. I only use Reminders on my iPhone since they stopped syncing with my MacBook with the introduction of iOS 13 !!!

My solution to the problem was to not use iCloud for Reminders and only keep them on my iPhone. It works. But what a hassle ! I want to see them on both my phone and my MacBook. Is that too much to ask, Apple ?

Since that huge mistake by Apple back in 2019, I have tried time and time again to get my Reminders to sync. What I do is first print all my reminders (painful as I have to take screenshots and I have a lot of reminders). Then I go turn on iCloud for Reminders. Once I do this, all my Reminders on my iPhone are gone. So, now that I have iCloud re-enabled for Reminders, I enter them all again from my printed screen shots. And? Nothing. Sync still does not work. So I have to turn iCloud OFF for Reminders and only use them on my iPhone.

Do others continue to have this syncing problem ? Have you ever found a real solution ? Does Apple ignore you like they do me ? Thanks for any information I can get.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 7:10 AM

As per the article Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Each reminder you create is put into a reminder list.

You can sync the latest version of iPhone and Mac using a usb cable as it is more efficient and fast than wifi syncing see the article Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

And share the reminder list over icloud Share a reminder list on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 7:10 AM in response to maryannfromaustin

As per the article Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Each reminder you create is put into a reminder list.

You can sync the latest version of iPhone and Mac using a usb cable as it is more efficient and fast than wifi syncing see the article Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

And share the reminder list over icloud Share a reminder list on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Mar 11, 2021 6:04 AM in response to maryannfromaustin

As per the article Set reminders on iPhone - Apple Support

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn on Reminders.

Your iCloud reminders—and any changes you make to them—appear on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Mac where you’re signed in with your Apple ID.

The same Apple ID say example1@icloud.com is to be signed in between devices ( iPhone / Mac ) on the same network .

Follow these articles Share reminders and collaborate on iPhone - Apple Support

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My Reminders do not sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.