Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook App on iPhone xs Max

I had Outlook on my phone, my email address was updated. I had trouble so I removed the app from my phone (didn't delete as not an option). Then when I got my new email fixed, I signed into Outlook, but now now icon for it on my screen. I can swipe to the left and search for it and it comes up and I get my Outlook email alerts. I don't know how to get it back on a screen (and yes I have checked all my folders and no it's not in one). Any ideas? When I go to app store, it just gives option as Open.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 4:30 PM

Hi,

The outlook app is put in the productivity and finance folder in the App Library. However, if you search and it appears, pressing and holding it will allow you to add the app directly onto your Home Screen instead.

Apps are automatically added to the App Library but you can change this in the settings app under Home Screen in order for new apps to also appear on your Home Screen automatically.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2021 4:30 PM in response to Skars68

Hi,

The outlook app is put in the productivity and finance folder in the App Library. However, if you search and it appears, pressing and holding it will allow you to add the app directly onto your Home Screen instead.

Apps are automatically added to the App Library but you can change this in the settings app under Home Screen in order for new apps to also appear on your Home Screen automatically.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Outlook App on iPhone xs Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.