Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No carplay in Iphone 11pro

Hi there. I just got an Iphone 11 pro and what a surprise, there is no more Carplay!

I already did the Settings > General ...

I already did the Settings > Screen Time > Content&Privacy Restrictions ... and then restart ...

The carplay thing is simply not there.

Such a big disappointment!

If anyone can help, a big thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 6:13 AM

Thank you. Yes, carplay enabled there.

I did as told somewhere else: disable, 30sec. wait and enable back again, then restart.

Still not working.

Meanwhile, I found a sort of a solution here. Apparently, language and region have to match.

Not sure it is the best solution. They say this bug is fixed in 13.1.3. Not for the 11pro, as far as I can see.

For the moment I set up my phone in English (UK) with the UK as a region - Carplay appears.

At least, now it is working.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 6:13 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Thank you. Yes, carplay enabled there.

I did as told somewhere else: disable, 30sec. wait and enable back again, then restart.

Still not working.

Meanwhile, I found a sort of a solution here. Apparently, language and region have to match.

Not sure it is the best solution. They say this bug is fixed in 13.1.3. Not for the 11pro, as far as I can see.

For the moment I set up my phone in English (UK) with the UK as a region - Carplay appears.

At least, now it is working.

Mar 13, 2021 5:58 AM in response to co35

co35 wrote:

Hi there. I just got an Iphone 11 pro and what a surprise, there is no more Carplay!
I already did the Settings > General ...
I already did the Settings > Screen Time > Content&Privacy Restrictions ... and then restart ...
The carplay thing is simply not there.
Such a big disappointment!
If anyone can help, a big thank you!

Settings>Screen Time>Content&Privacy Restrictions>Allowed Apps... are you sure Carplay is enabled there?

No carplay in Iphone 11pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.