Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Ipad

I just bought my ipad (8th generation), 32GB WiFi + cellular. Is it possible If I want to change with 128GB for WIFI only?

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:58 AM

Eva0209 wrote:

I just bought my ipad (8th generation), 32GB WiFi + cellular. Is it possible If I want to change with 128GB for WIFI only?

If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional returns period within which you can return for exchange or refund.

Every model of iPad is available to purchase as either a WiFi Only or WiFi+Cellular model. Be aware that only the WiFi+Cellular models have GPS functions.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2021 7:58 AM in response to Eva0209

Eva0209 wrote:

If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional returns period within which you can return for exchange or refund.

Every model of iPad is available to purchase as either a WiFi Only or WiFi+Cellular model. Be aware that only the WiFi+Cellular models have GPS functions.

Change Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.