Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering pictures and videos

I use iPhone 6s Plus which fell and got damaged now I bought new iPhone 6s Plus how can I get my pictures and videos on the damaged one because I can’t get access to it the screen goes off and on

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:26 PM

If you have a backup that contains the photos, restore the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the contents that are currently on the phone with the data in the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud Photos, just turn it on again in the settings to download the photos from the cloud. Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>On>iCloud Photos>On.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 4:26 PM in response to obed97

If you have a backup that contains the photos, restore the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the contents that are currently on the phone with the data in the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud Photos, just turn it on again in the settings to download the photos from the cloud. Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>On>iCloud Photos>On.

Recovering pictures and videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.