Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX Nudging Stopped

FCPX I was able to nudge my clips but now all I get is a beep and I can't nudge them anymore. What have I done? I did use some transitions but I took them off and I still can't nudge. Is there a setting that locks everything??

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:33 AM

Awesome! Thank you. This has happened before, and I knew it had to be simple because there were no discussions on this topic. I guess I was just lucky in where I was selecting the clips prior to this, as nudging is usually never an issue, then all of the sudden it just stops. Is the secondary storyline triggered by something, or is it always there? Anyway, such a relief to know why this was happening. :) 🙏

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 8:33 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Awesome! Thank you. This has happened before, and I knew it had to be simple because there were no discussions on this topic. I guess I was just lucky in where I was selecting the clips prior to this, as nudging is usually never an issue, then all of the sudden it just stops. Is the secondary storyline triggered by something, or is it always there? Anyway, such a relief to know why this was happening. :) 🙏

FCPX Nudging Stopped

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.