Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uploading photos from Lumix camera

Hi, I have a Lumix DMC-TZ80. Until recently to upload photos to my computer, I just plugged in the USB cable and that was it. Now, photos are on the camera, but they do not appear on the computer.

I have an iMac with Bigsur 11.2.2.

Can anyone help please?

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:33 AM

What most experienced users do is to remove the SD card and put it into the SD Card Reader on their Mac. If you do not want to do that please tell us which app you normally use to upload the photos via USB to the computer. We recommend that you use Image Capture that is already pre-installed on the computer. If you already use IC then please explain in detail what occurs when you connect the camera using a USB cable to your Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 8:33 AM in response to Mellimac

What most experienced users do is to remove the SD card and put it into the SD Card Reader on their Mac. If you do not want to do that please tell us which app you normally use to upload the photos via USB to the computer. We recommend that you use Image Capture that is already pre-installed on the computer. If you already use IC then please explain in detail what occurs when you connect the camera using a USB cable to your Mac.

uploading photos from Lumix camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.