Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to control an Ipad Pro 2020 via internet from my Desktop Mac (in order to easily assist my grandmother)?

My grandmother does not know how to start any advanced programs for me to help her.

I need to go into her Ipad via internet (not on the same network), she is living far away from me.

I am going to register a brand new unused Ipad Pro 2020 on my apple Id (thinking that would be of benefit). It is a gift from me.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE:

To super easy go into her Ipad and see what she is doing in real time and also remote control the Ipad possibly show her things and solve things for her in realtime as she might get stuck.

I may call her via her regluar phone for audio support, but it would of course be better if the remote control program or feature also automacially enabled us to talk.

She would probably not be able to start this procedure her self.

Would Screens 4 do this well? Other ways?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:49 AM

Norwegian_Macfan68 wrote:

My grandmother does not know how to start any advanced programs for me to help her.

I need to go into her Ipad via internet (not on the same network), she is living far away from me.

I am going to register a brand new unused Ipad Pro 2020 on my apple Id (thinking that would be of benefit). It is a gift from me.

To super easy go into her Ipad and see what she is doing in real time and also remote control the Ipad possibly show her things and solve things for her in realtime as she might get stuck.

I may call her via her regluar phone for audio support, but it would of course be better if the remote control program or feature also automacially enabled us to talk.

That can't be done, you can't remote into an ipad, as you would a dekstop or laptop.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 10:49 AM in response to Norwegian_Macfan68

Norwegian_Macfan68 wrote:

That can't be done, you can't remote into an ipad, as you would a dekstop or laptop.

How to control an Ipad Pro 2020 via internet from my Desktop Mac (in order to easily assist my grandmother)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.