Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my apple watch to a phone but have a different provider for the data/wireless plan?

I currently have 2 phones--one is my corporate phone and one is my personal one. I keep my corporate phone because it has all the necessary certificates to get access to my email and calendar.

I want to pair my watch to my corporate phone so I can get email and calendar notifications without having to lug around my corporate phone. My watch has a data plan with T-Mobile under my personal account, but when I try to pair it with my corporate phone, it is trying to activate it with the corporate carrier (AT&T).

Is there a way that I can activate my T-Mobile data plan for my watch, while paired with my corporate device which is on AT&T?

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:43 PM

The watch and phone must be with the same network provider.

Similar questions

1 reply

Can I connect my apple watch to a phone but have a different provider for the data/wireless plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.