Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Att.net email not working after upgrade to software 14.4.1

Help with att.net email not working after upgrading to software 14.4.1. I have deleted mail account and reloaded several times with same issue, it doesn’t authenticate password.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 3:52 PM

BmacMc2 Said:

"Att.net email not working after upgrade to software 14.4.1: Help with att.net email not working after upgrading to software 14.4.1. I have deleted mail account and reloaded several times with same issue, it doesn’t authenticate password."

-------

Contact the eMail Provider:

Contact AT&T, as they are your eMail provider. See what they have to say on this. Perhaps it is a know issue with compatibility that they have yet to fix.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 3:52 PM in response to BmacMc2

BmacMc2 Said:

"Att.net email not working after upgrade to software 14.4.1: Help with att.net email not working after upgrading to software 14.4.1. I have deleted mail account and reloaded several times with same issue, it doesn’t authenticate password."

-------

Contact the eMail Provider:

Contact AT&T, as they are your eMail provider. See what they have to say on this. Perhaps it is a know issue with compatibility that they have yet to fix.

Apr 6, 2021 6:31 PM in response to BmacMc2

Hello,

I had the same problem with my ATT.net account.

Before you start the process to add the new account, make sure to delete the previously used account with ATT.net.

What worked for me was.... instead of adding the account to "Other" (since there is no ATT.net option) all the way to the bottom, Instead I used "Yahoo!" under add account. I guess ATT.net somehow merged with Yahoo.

Thereafter just follow the on screen directions, by entering username and password.

I hope this works for all of you, like it worked for me.

Att.net email not working after upgrade to software 14.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.