Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ my up next

Is there a way to click on one of my up next shows and it opens up the shows main page where I can browse through the episodes and such? I find it to be very annoying to have to search the tv show to be able to get back to the main page. Or is there a way to get to it after I click the tile and the episode starts to play?

I'm often falling asleep and need to go back a few episodes but it doesn’t seem like there’s any sort of central location where I can see all of my saved shows to be played “up next”. Just seems like such terrible organization to the point that I feel like I’ve got to be missing something.

Especially since not a single other streaming service Is organized this way and they all have their own section for your saved lists of shows. So I've gotta be missing something but I've gone through the settings and everything.

My only solution I have found is having to search the show I want every time I need to go back through the episodes.

Thanks for any help!

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:21 AM

If you select-and-hold an item in the Up Next row, then a contextual menu will appear that has View Details as one of its options. That will take you to that show’s main page.

Similar questions

1 reply

AppleTV+ my up next

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.