Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech WebCam with Zoom crashes

Hey all,

I've got a Logi Webcam C525. Whenever I use it with Zoom after a while it crashes and leaves the entire laptop without internet connection.

I'm using a Macbook Pro 13'' 2020 (Intel) - with Big Sur

Also have noticed several other people have had this issue with Zoom & Logitech cameras.

Please let me know I've you have any answers on how to solve this issue.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:07 AM

SPELEN wrote:

Hey all,

I've got a Logi Webcam C525. Whenever I use it with Zoom after a while it crashes and leaves the entire laptop without internet connection.

Also have noticed several other people have had this issue with Zoom & Logitech cameras.

Thanks!

Both Zoom and Logitech aren't Apple products - suggest you each company or look at their support site to resolve your issue

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 10:07 AM in response to SPELEN

SPELEN wrote:

Hey all,

Thanks!

Both Zoom and Logitech aren't Apple products - suggest you each company or look at their support site to resolve your issue

Logitech WebCam with Zoom crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.