Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answer phone calls with iPhone Leather Sleeve

Hey guys, I just picked up the leather sleeve case and I really love the design, but I'm completely baffled that I can't seem to find a way to take phone calls with it on! while its in the sleeve it shows me who is calling, but does not give me a way to answer the phone, and if I take it out, answer the call and put it back in the sleeve it hangs up.

I was thinking there might be an accessibility function or shortcut setup that could maybe allow me to answer the phone through back-taps or automation, but as I'm new to iPhones (been windows phone and android since 2012) I have kinda been running in circles. does anyone know of a way to make this work?

I really like the sleeve but if I have to remove my phone from the sleeve every time I need to talk I'll probably end up dropping my phone eventually, kinda defeats the purpose.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:43 PM

Hey John, thanks for replying but that wasn’t relevant for this issue. I am able to answer calls normally, but while in the sleeve case accessory I haven’t been able to. The sleeve has cutouts for the speakers and a caller I’d window, but no way to answer the phone when I’m receiving a call. I’m hoping others who’ve used the case may of thought of a work around or that there was a common knowledge shortcut or accessibility function to answer the phone without touching the screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 10:43 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Hey John, thanks for replying but that wasn’t relevant for this issue. I am able to answer calls normally, but while in the sleeve case accessory I haven’t been able to. The sleeve has cutouts for the speakers and a caller I’d window, but no way to answer the phone when I’m receiving a call. I’m hoping others who’ve used the case may of thought of a work around or that there was a common knowledge shortcut or accessibility function to answer the phone without touching the screen.

Answer phone calls with iPhone Leather Sleeve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.