Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Battery health

Hi, i saw your respond about an issues wich is that the battery health keeps dropping

My iPhone 8 plus i got it used and it still on 13.7 with 87% battery capacity, after 2 weeks of usage it dropped to 85%, i did update it to latest iOS version 14.4.1 and it dropped again to 84%, i have an original charger and adapter, is there any solution to get it back

or can u make a video about what u did to solve your problem

Thank You!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 7:36 AM

Battery health cannot be “gotten back.”

Battery health is just a rating system on how long your battery can hold a charge if the battery’s charge is full.

A key tip is that if you’ve had your phone for a relatively long time, the battery will begin to degrade in performance, and not be able to hold a charge as long.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 7:36 AM in response to fazeOSM7

Battery health cannot be “gotten back.”

Battery health is just a rating system on how long your battery can hold a charge if the battery’s charge is full.

A key tip is that if you’ve had your phone for a relatively long time, the battery will begin to degrade in performance, and not be able to hold a charge as long.

About Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.