Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers docs go into iCloud but not into the Numbers folder into which they are saved

Have been working on extremely involved house plans but every time I save them to a Numbers folder and power off...the next time powering up, the file is not in Numbers. When all Documents or entire computer are searched, the file does not exist. If by mistake it was deleted, shouldn't it show up in iCloud under "Recently Deleted?" It does not.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 9:11 AM

This was resolved although it's unclear how When saving the file it had the correct Numbers extension but would not end up in the Numbers folder. This time after recreating the document and saving it, I made sure to check that it was in there before powering off and it is. So am hoping it will stay this time and remain accessible!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2021 9:11 AM in response to parchmentier

This was resolved although it's unclear how When saving the file it had the correct Numbers extension but would not end up in the Numbers folder. This time after recreating the document and saving it, I made sure to check that it was in there before powering off and it is. So am hoping it will stay this time and remain accessible!

Numbers docs go into iCloud but not into the Numbers folder into which they are saved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.