Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display time zone (not just the correct time)?

First apple watch here (series 6).

Is anyone aware of a complication or other method to display the current time zone (in addition to the local time)?

I travel almost 100% for work, and in the past I've had issues with inconsistent iOS timezone updates. For example, after flying, my non-smart watch might say it's 12pm, and my work iPhone might say it's 1pm, and my personal iPhone says it's 2pm, and the two phones might not agree about what time it is until hours later.

Small problem I know, but I promise it can be a real issue when one goes to, say, Denver, Houston and Boston in the same week. I would love for my watch (or an iPhone, frankly) to tell me at a glance what timezone it thinks its in, so I can have immediate confidence.

Thoughts?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 9:16 AM

Interesting question! Other times with their respective timezones can be displayed using the World Clock, but apparently there is no complication available showing the current time zone. Good idea as product feedback and custom complication:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply

Display time zone (not just the correct time)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.