Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot click on youtube settings on iPhone 12 pro, due to battery and other icons interfering

Since upgrading to the new iPhone 12 Pro, the screen is oriented such that the battery icon when in portrait mode interferes with the settings for youtube. When I want to adjust the speed of a video it is EXTREMELY difficult because the icons and gestures related to getting to battery percentage now prevent me from getting to the triple dotted settings feature in youtube!!! There MUST be a way around this nonsense, but I haven't found any YET...

The biggest problem with this is that EVEN if I change to landscape mode and try to change the speed of the video... as soon as I select the triple dots, followed by the "Playback speed" setting, when I THEN try to select a speed that requires me to scroll down (like 1.5x) the options disappear off the screen to the right!! is this a youtube problem or an iPhone problem???

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 11:16 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Cannot click on youtube settings on iPhone 12 pro, due to battery and other icons interfering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.