Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist

Hello my subscription ended on March 15 and all my playlists are gone. How can I restore them? Please help

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 9:45 AM

Hello Mayri13,

It sounds as though you were subscribed to Apple Music, but the subscription ended on March 15th, 2021. If the subscription has ended, that would be why the playlists have been removed. When the subscription ends you would lose access to songs from the Apple Music subscription, and your playlists. If these were playlists that contained music you purchased from the iTunes Store, or from other sources such as CD's, and they remain on your Mac or PC, you may be able to sync the playlists using the steps outlined in the following article.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Have a wonderful week.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 9:45 AM in response to Mayri13

Hello Mayri13,

It sounds as though you were subscribed to Apple Music, but the subscription ended on March 15th, 2021. If the subscription has ended, that would be why the playlists have been removed. When the subscription ends you would lose access to songs from the Apple Music subscription, and your playlists. If these were playlists that contained music you purchased from the iTunes Store, or from other sources such as CD's, and they remain on your Mac or PC, you may be able to sync the playlists using the steps outlined in the following article.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Have a wonderful week.

Mar 24, 2021 2:30 PM in response to Jeff_W.

Hi Jeff

thanks for the reply, yes that was the case. I lost everything because my subscription w Apple ended. I signed up with verizon instead and thought I was able to keep the content in my playlists. I’m bummed out, I had so much music. Do you think if I sign up again with apple I can get my music back??

Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.