Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet and Apple Pay option missing from System Preferences after update to Big Sur

I can't find Wallet and Apple Pay in System Preferences on my MacBook Pro or on my wife's MacBook Air. I have Big Sur she has Catalina. All we want to do is edit some cards in our respective wallets. Help.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:37 PM

Sorry to disagree with @ Old Toad - but it will depend IF each machines have the Touch ID / Secure Enclave Chip on each device. My Retina MBA 2018 with T2 and new MBA M1also with T2 Chip, both have this feature and see the Wallet & Apple Pay in System Preferences. Both Credit Cards are in there.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2021 1:37 PM in response to RWAshe

Sorry to disagree with @ Old Toad - but it will depend IF each machines have the Touch ID / Secure Enclave Chip on each device. My Retina MBA 2018 with T2 and new MBA M1also with T2 Chip, both have this feature and see the Wallet & Apple Pay in System Preferences. Both Credit Cards are in there.

Wallet and Apple Pay option missing from System Preferences after update to Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.