Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prompting to Sign into iTunes to allow MDM to manage and install apps

I have an iPad I just enrolled in DEP. When I try to push out an app, I get a message "App Installation: Sign into iTunes to allow "mdm name" to manage and install apps. My MDM is Airwatch/Workspace One. I've never seen this message on any other iPad previously.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 12:11 PM

Hello emclucky,

Thank you so much for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We’ll be happy to help get you pointed in the right direction. From what you are describing it sounds like you may want to reach out to Apple’s Business and Education support team. You can reach them here, Contact Apple for support and service.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 12:11 PM in response to emclucky

Hello emclucky,

Thank you so much for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We’ll be happy to help get you pointed in the right direction. From what you are describing it sounds like you may want to reach out to Apple’s Business and Education support team. You can reach them here, Contact Apple for support and service.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Take care!

Prompting to Sign into iTunes to allow MDM to manage and install apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.