Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Junk Mail

Mail from a contact that isn't junk keeps going in my junk folder. The address is in my contacts. I've been into my icloud account on the PC and identify the messages as 'not junk' and the system them moves them to my inbox but subsequent emails go into Junk. I've made the address a VIP but it makes no difference. The mail comes from a small business that I work with. Any thoughts please?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 12:29 PM

Howdy njtj, 

We understand that you’re having issues with the junk folder. We are happy to help out.

Using junk prepares emails for deletion but, over time, Mail learns what is or isn’t junk.

You can find more information and additional steps you can try in the following article:

If junk mail filters aren’t working in Mail on Mac

Take care. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 12:29 PM in response to njtj

Howdy njtj, 

We understand that you’re having issues with the junk folder. We are happy to help out.

Using junk prepares emails for deletion but, over time, Mail learns what is or isn’t junk.

You can find more information and additional steps you can try in the following article:

If junk mail filters aren’t working in Mail on Mac

Take care. 

Apr 2, 2021 1:10 PM in response to Chris_C1

i have an iphone 7 and also use windows 10 to log in to icloud. The addresses are in my icloud contacts and I've repeatedly moved them to the inbox using my phone and also marked them as 'Not Junk' when logged in via windows all to no avail. Mail from individuals at this company using the same domain name gets through to the inbox OK but mail sent out via any of their email lists goes into junk although the mailing lists addresses are also in my contacts. Any more thoughts please?

Junk Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.