Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of Xcode preview

How do I get Rid of Xcode preview

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 11:13 AM

If by Xcode preview you mean the SwiftUI preview, there's a tiny button above the source code editor with a bunch of horizontal lines. Click that button and select Canvas to hide the SwiftUI preview.

If this isn't what you mean by Xcode preview, you will have to explain exactly what you mean by "get rid of Xcode preview".

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 11:13 AM in response to Andrewh171

If by Xcode preview you mean the SwiftUI preview, there's a tiny button above the source code editor with a bunch of horizontal lines. Click that button and select Canvas to hide the SwiftUI preview.

If this isn't what you mean by Xcode preview, you will have to explain exactly what you mean by "get rid of Xcode preview".

Mar 28, 2021 2:58 PM in response to Keith Barkley

I totally misread your responds I understand what you mean now it’s not possible for my phone to have any apps on it placed by xcodes with access to a computer and I obviously know that you can sign into your email for any devices but I don’t fully understand how or why or if anything wrong with my phone but it’s jailbroken my phone and it don’t work probably so I figured it has to do that xcodes app idk

How do I get rid of Xcode preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.