Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stickies flying off desktop and inaccessible

Hello,

I have a Sticky that flies off the edge of the desktop and I can't get it back. I can only see it when I see mission control, but when I try to click on the sticky it flies off the edge of the desktop again and I cant see it. I've also tried right-clicking on the stickies app and 'show all windows', but again as soon as I click on the sticky it disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back or access the information on that sticky note? Thank you so much!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 4:05 PM

This worked for me. I'm not sure if this will help you, but it's worth the try... Open the "Stickies" app, click on the "Windows" tab in its menu, scroll down to "Arrange By" and click on "Location on Screen". All of your stickies should appear on your screen.

Hope this helps!

Bonne journée !

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 4:05 PM in response to a2k533

This worked for me. I'm not sure if this will help you, but it's worth the try... Open the "Stickies" app, click on the "Windows" tab in its menu, scroll down to "Arrange By" and click on "Location on Screen". All of your stickies should appear on your screen.

Hope this helps!

Bonne journée !

stickies flying off desktop and inaccessible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.