Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login Loop Bug Apple Podcast Connect

Is there a resolution that fixes the login loop issue on Podcast connect? I enter my login information, the two-factor code sent from apple, and it verifies goes to a blank screen, then starts over from the login. My iTunes account is up to date with all of my information. Any help to push through this loop would be helpful.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:48 AM

Make sure you are logged in in iTunes, that you have a payment method registered (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for iTunes. Downloading a free app may help.

Then try signing in again in Podcasts Connect.

If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 8:48 AM in response to womanrestore

Make sure you are logged in in iTunes, that you have a payment method registered (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for iTunes. Downloading a free app may help.

Then try signing in again in Podcasts Connect.

If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

Login Loop Bug Apple Podcast Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.