Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Connect Login Looping

Hello - I recently signed up for Podcast Connect so post a new podcast. My account has been created and verified, but every time I try to login to Podcast Connect and I enter the two-factor authentication code it just loops me back to the login screen. It happens continuously regardless of the browser I use. How do I get around this and get logged in?

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 10:13 AM

I have no idea what's going on. Having seen a notice that new podcasts couldn't be added for the last couple of days I now find myself not only having to log in and do the authentication code again but asked to create a new account. So All I can suggest that if you still can't get past the code you contact Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 10:13 AM in response to nycdcas

I have no idea what's going on. Having seen a notice that new podcasts couldn't be added for the last couple of days I now find myself not only having to log in and do the authentication code again but asked to create a new account. So All I can suggest that if you still can't get past the code you contact Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

May 3, 2021 7:02 AM in response to nycdcas

Hey! I was having this same issue. I created a new apple ID in order to use it for a new podcast. What helped me is this: I had to use the new apple ID to login to iTunes. From there I set up billing (or marked "none" for billing) and I also went into account - authorized devices - and authorized my current laptop as a device for that apple ID account (I read in another help thread that this helped someone else) - now I'm able to login into podcast connect no problem :-)

Podcast Connect Login Looping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.