Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you see a -45054 or -42110 error in iTunes

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot log into my itunes account from ANY PC.

I am unable to log in to my itunes account from ANY PC in my household. Others can access their itunes account on the same PC, but my log-in doesn't work. What's up? It is working fine on my iphone and I have access on my ipad as well.

I've uninstalled & re-installed itunes and try to follow the suggestion for the -45054 but nothing is working. I have not changed my user name or password.

Thank you for your assistance.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:10 AM

RoseThorne2021 wrote:

When following the instructions for the error number, when I type in the “program data” . And go to the hidden files there’s nothing there, no files to remove. I’m at an impasse of how to get this fixed.

Copy the following text by selecting it and then pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard:

%ProgramData%

Now press the WindowsLogoKey+R to open the run dialog, press Ctrl+V to paste, and then press enter/return on the keyboard.

This should open a File Explorer window where you can follow the rest of the instructions.

tt2

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 9:10 AM in response to RoseThorne2021

RoseThorne2021 wrote:

When following the instructions for the error number, when I type in the “program data” . And go to the hidden files there’s nothing there, no files to remove. I’m at an impasse of how to get this fixed.

Copy the following text by selecting it and then pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard:

%ProgramData%

Now press the WindowsLogoKey+R to open the run dialog, press Ctrl+V to paste, and then press enter/return on the keyboard.

This should open a File Explorer window where you can follow the rest of the instructions.

tt2

I cannot log into my itunes account from ANY PC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.