Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I separate an inbox in Mac mail?

I use Mac mail for all my emails and have two addresses which go into the main merged inbox, my personal email and my work email.

I have now set up a third email address for someone working for me. I need to be able to see comings and goings on it, but I don't want the emails coming into my main merged inbox, as I keep replying to them by accident. Is there a way to do that, or a workaround?

I know that I could just go into my own work inbox and my personal inbox separately, but I love being able to use the main merged inbox, as I don't worry I am missing anything.

Apologies if this has gone to the wrong topic, I couldn't find one for Mail.

Huge thanks for any advice, C

MacBook, 10.15

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 1:52 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 29, 2021 5:22 AM in response to convertedluddite

convertedluddite wrote:

I use Mac mail for all my emails and have two addresses which go into the main merged inbox, my personal email and my work email.
I have now set up a third email address for someone working for me. I need to be able to see comings and goings on it, but I don't want the emails coming into my main merged inbox, as I keep replying to them by accident. Is there a way to do that, or a workaround?
I know that I could just go into my own work inbox and my personal inbox separately, but I love being able to use the main merged inbox, as I don't worry I am missing anything.
Apologies if this has gone to the wrong topic, I couldn't find one for Mail.
Huge thanks for any advice, C

It seems if you spin the triangle on the inbox— the individual inboxes are there...(?)

Are you saying this is not available to you?

https://support.apple.com/en-qa/guide/mail/mlhl6e39ca4a/14.0/mac/11.0

Can I separate an inbox in Mac mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.