Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a mailbox containing not all but a selection of my inboxes?

Hi all,

I have a question. I have 3 mail accounts in my Mac mail. In the favourites bar on the left, I see "All Inboxes", but I would really like to have an option which shows the inbox of just 2 mail accounts.

I already tried to create a smart mailbox with either of the following criteria:

• Recipient contains email A
  • Recipient contains email B

However this gives me all the emails, not only the ones that currently are in the inbox.

Therefore, I added the following criteria:

• Mail must be in "All Inbox"

However, this is not working because for the first criteria to work, I had to choose that it should contain any criteria not all, because otherwise the smart mailbox would only contain mails that are addressed to both mail A and B.

Is there any other way to get an overview of only two emails?

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 2:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 5:02 AM

How about

Any
Message is in mailbox Inbox A
Message is in mailbox Inbox B

Similar questions

1 reply

How to make a mailbox containing not all but a selection of my inboxes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.