Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook and ICloud mail apps question?

I use the Outlook mail app on my IOS devices. It’s set as the default email acct. I also use iCloud mail occasionally.

The iCloud mail app has also been  downloading my Outlook mail.  Is there a way To prevent ICloud mail app from doing this. It’s a PIA to delete emails twice.

thanks

Philip

iPhone 12

ipad

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 6:02 PM

Settings, mail, accounts. There either delete the outlook account, or turn off the services you don’t want like mail. Since your using the Outlook App, you don’t also need the Outlook account set up in Apple’s Mail app.

If you want the outlook calendar shared in your iOS Calendar app, don’t delete the account from Mail, just leave that part active and turn off mail, contacts or whatever else you don’t want.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 6:02 PM in response to mrbizness1

Settings, mail, accounts. There either delete the outlook account, or turn off the services you don’t want like mail. Since your using the Outlook App, you don’t also need the Outlook account set up in Apple’s Mail app.

If you want the outlook calendar shared in your iOS Calendar app, don’t delete the account from Mail, just leave that part active and turn off mail, contacts or whatever else you don’t want.

Outlook and ICloud mail apps question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.