Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find your AirPods

How can I readout out to someone who lost a pair of their AirPods. I found a pair of AirPods at the park today and I was wondering how I can reach out to the owner so that I can return it to them?

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 4:54 PM

3 replies

Mar 30, 2021 5:07 PM in response to Niel

I did post a notice where I found them. I was wondering if there is a better way to locate the person, I also don’t want to put my phone number out there saying I found an AirPod every teenager will try to text me claiming the are the owners.

This is a county park, there is not place for least and found. I checked the airpods on my iPad and I know who is the owner’s name. I think it will be a smart thing to name your AirPod “If you found them lost please call me ...”.

Mar 30, 2021 5:19 PM in response to Rasilas

Rasilas Said:

"Find your AirPods: How can I readout out to someone who lost a pair of their AirPods. I found a pair of AirPods at the park today and I was wondering how I can reach out to the owner so that I can return it to them?"

-------

What to Do:

Hand them over to local authorities of the park. If no one requests them, I'd assume they'd either trash them, or donate them.

Find your AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.