Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes authorise

I am trying to authorise my laptop and it keeps telling me I have 5 computers authorised when I have none.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 6:23 AM

In the menu bar on your Mac or PC, choose Account > View My Account. Sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Apple ID Summary section. You'll see the number of computers that you've authorized with your Apple ID. You will also see a button to deauthorize all which, once clicked, should enable you to authorize your laptop.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 6:23 AM in response to late again

In the menu bar on your Mac or PC, choose Account > View My Account. Sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Apple ID Summary section. You'll see the number of computers that you've authorized with your Apple ID. You will also see a button to deauthorize all which, once clicked, should enable you to authorize your laptop.

iTunes authorise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.