Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is listed in the device family, but it is not visible through "Find iPhone"

Hello dear Community! Yesterday my iPhone 11 Pro Max was stolen, I wrote a statement to the police and clicked "Phone lost" in iCloud on my MacBook. For some reason, immediately after that, IMEI disappeared from the phone in iCloud and the "Find iPhone" function was disabled. I live in Ukraine & we don't have official Apple Support.

At the moment, the phone is listed in the device family, but it is not visible through "Find iPhone".

Maybe you can say what can I do to make it visible through "Find Iphone"? This would help the police catch the criminals.

And how I can understand the stasus of the phone now? Did the criminals manage to block it and untie my iCloud from it?

Thank You!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 12:48 PM

You may have also erased it when you marked it as lost.

View the options here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

In your case, AppleCare+ will not apply. You will have to manually remove it from your "Find my".

Remove your missing device from your account

If you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, do not remove your lost iPhone from your account until your claim has been approved.

Go to appleid.apple.com to remove the missing device from your list of trusted devices.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 12:48 PM in response to KatrinKovalevskaya

You may have also erased it when you marked it as lost.

View the options here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

In your case, AppleCare+ will not apply. You will have to manually remove it from your "Find my".

Remove your missing device from your account

If you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, do not remove your lost iPhone from your account until your claim has been approved.

Go to appleid.apple.com to remove the missing device from your list of trusted devices.

My iPhone is listed in the device family, but it is not visible through "Find iPhone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.