Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji problem

I recently got a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and can’t get Memoji to work. They work in facetime and by Video recording. But not in iMassages or by setting them up. All the time I see the phrase „Problem by detecting the face“. I’ve tried restarting the phone, removing Memojis I’ve created. So what’s the problem? How can i fix it?

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 1:39 PM

Hello Vlad_Sv,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're experiencing an issue with your Face tracking failing when you're trying to use Memojis. If we haven't captured the issue completely, please feel free to correct us.

A great place to start would be to force quit your messages application and restart your device to see if the issue persists.

Also make sure you don't have any case or screen protector covering your front-facing camera. Please feel free to keep us updated on your progress.

Be well!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 1:39 PM in response to Vlad_Sv

Hello Vlad_Sv,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're experiencing an issue with your Face tracking failing when you're trying to use Memojis. If we haven't captured the issue completely, please feel free to correct us.

A great place to start would be to force quit your messages application and restart your device to see if the issue persists.

Also make sure you don't have any case or screen protector covering your front-facing camera. Please feel free to keep us updated on your progress.

Be well!

Memoji problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.